Big Data 2021
TGG's Big Data 2021 Webinar shines a light on the latest advances in football data science. In total there are 7 presentations from leading practitioners from around the world:
1. Mikkel Keldmann (Head of Quantitative Analysis, Brondby): From one intern to full-automated analysis.
2. James Young (Head of Data & Analysis, Sunderland): Launching a data science department.
3. Jan Van Haaren (Data Scientist, Club Brugge): Evaluating & recruiting players using open-source tools.
4. David Perdomo Meza (Head of Engineering & Data Science, Twenty3): Democratising data.
5. Jens Melvang (Product Manager, Stats Perform): Supporting key recruitment challenges using AI.
6. Luke Bornn (Founder & Chief Scientist, Zelus Analytics): Using tracking data to improve performance.
7. Pedro Pereira (Data Scientist, Fluminense): Data-driven insights in opposition analysis.
If you purchase, you get access to all of these insightful presentations. Click on the 7 thumbnails below to access each individual presentation.
Mikkel Keldmann: Brondby's Data Journey
Head of Quantitative Analysis Mikkel Keldmann charts Brondby's data science rise from having one intern with excel to fully-automated analysis.
James Young: Launching A Data Science Department at Sunderland
James Young, the new Head of Data and Analysis at Sunderland, outlines how he's going about building a data science department at the club. He's also joined by the club's Lead Data Scientist, Akhil Shah.
Jan Van Haaren: Evaluating & Recruiting Players Using Open-Source Tools
Jan Van Haaren, Data Scientist at Belgium's FC Brugge, explains how to evaluate and recruit players using open-source tools.
David Perdomo Meza: Democratising Data
David Perdomo Meza, the Head of Engineering and Data Science for Twenty3, explains how organisations can develop data workflows that are unique to them and gain an edge.
Jens Melvang: Supporting Key Recruitment Challenges Using AI
How to support key recruitment challenges using AI, with Stats Perform Product Manager Jens Melvang and AI Scientists Joe Gallagher and Daniel Dinsdale.
Luke Bornn: Using Tracking Data to Improve Performance
Luke Bornn, the former Head of Analytics at AS Roma and now Chief Scientist at Zelus Analytics, explains how teams can go 'from pixels to points' and use tracking data to improve performance.
Pedro Pereira: Data-Driven Insights in Opposition Analysis
Pedro Pereira, Data Scientist at Brazilian giants Fluminense, explains how to use data-driven insights in opposition analysis.
+ 1 extra