In this full-day webinar we look at the latest developments in data science in football. There are EIGHT presentations from top practitioners around the world. Here are the presenters and the titles of their talks, in order:
1) Rodrigo Picchioni (Head of Analytics, Atlético Mineiro): Fully Automating And Integrating Data At Atletico Mineiro.
2) Mladen Sormaz (Director of Football Analytics, 777 Partners): Data Analytics Within The Multi-Club Ownership Model.
3) Tyler Heaps (Head of Sporting Technology and Insights, AS Monaco): Data-Driven Decision-Making At AS Monaco.
4) Emily Angwin (Women's Player Insights Scientist, Football Association): Making An Impact With Data Across The Women's Pathway.
5) Fabio Nevado Garrosa (Technical Analyst, La Liga): How La Liga Clubs Synchronise Tracking And Event Data With Video.
6) Akhil Shah (Data Scientist, Sunderland): Data Engineering - How To Get From Good To Great.
7) Jonny Whitmore (Head of Data Analyst Team, Stats Perform): Quantifying Player Decision-Making With Predictive Data.
8) Lucy Rowland (Director of Soccer Analytics, San Jose Earthquakes): Differences Between Club And International Analytics.