Individual development is becoming a huge focus in the modern game. Gone are the days when teams just took a one-size-fits-all approach. During this webinar you will get in-depth insights into how it's being done during six elite presentations. We have:
- Rhys Carr (former Bristol City and Sheffield United Individual Development Coach): Developing the individual within the team.
- Russell Martin (MK Dons manager): Individual development at first-team level.
- Saul Isaksson-Hurst (Individual Development Coach): One-on-one skills coaching.
- Matt Crocker (Southampton Director of Football): Individual development the Southampton way.
- Leigh Bromby (Huddersfield Town Director of Football) and staff: An individual way of working across an entire club.
- Shayne Hall and Austin Fuller (Hudl): How tech can support player development.