Industry insights from leading experts in the game. Featuring nine presentations:
1. David Court: (Men's Player Identification Lead, England and Wales Cricket Board): Multiple Eyes, Multiple Times: Using Scouts To Make Predictions
2. Ian Yates (Global Head of Recruitment, Right to Dream): Global Recruitment At Right To Dream.
3. Dean Austin (Head of Recruitment, Coventry City): Putting Together A Club Recruitment Strategy.
4. Kevin Braybrook (Professional Football Scouts Association): Getting Into Scouting & Recruitment.
5. Marijn Beuker (Director of Football Operations, Queen's Park): Using Data & Facts To Identify True Talents.
6. Craig Innes & Liam Bailey (SkillCorner): Interactive Session On Game Intelligence.
7. Simon Cooper (Emerging Talent Scout, Sunderland): 12 Key Components Of Academy Recruitment.
8. Glyn Chamberlain (First Team Recruitment, Derby County), Joe McClaren (Head of Football Operations, New Era Global Sports Management) & Andy Burton (CEO, Gen-Z Sports & Media Group): Human Eyes v Video & Data
9. Simon Wilson (Director of Football, Stockport County): The Role Of Recruitment In Stockport County's Seven-Year Plan.