Insights into the workings of leading Academies. Features 5 top sessions:
- Nick Cox (Man Utd Academy Director) Q&A: Youth Development the Man Utd Way
- Michael Hamilton (AFC Wimbledon Academy Manager): Self-Management Model at AFC Wimbledon
- Per Mertesacker (Arsenal Academy Manager): Creating Strong Young Gunners
- Gregg Broughton (Bodø/Glimt Academy Director): How to Measure the Success of an Academy
- Ged Roddy MBE (Technical Director at Charlton Athletic): A Decade of EPPP
- Digital copy of the Academy Productivity Rankings Brochure
Manchester United Academy Director Nick Cox gives insights into one of the country's top youth programmes.
AFC Wimbledon Academy Manager Michael Hamilton explains how the League One club implement a 'self-management model.'
Arsenal Academy Manager - and World Cup winner - Per Mertesacker explains the fundamentals of the club's youth programme and how they create 'Strong Young Gunners.'
Gregg Broughton, Academy Director at Norwegian champions Bodø/Glimt, discusses how we should measure the success of an Academy.
Ged Roddy, the architect of the modern Academy system as Director of Youth at the Premier League, looks back on a decade of EPPP - and thinks about what the next 10 years might look like. Ged is now the Technical Director of League One Charlton.